Google

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

HURRAY~! The Cub Annual is done! Just in time for the Auburn, CA (AUN) "Thunder In The Sky" airshow & Fly-in...on 13 Aug 2005... This picture of my Cub & I is courtesy of Don J. Welch, tittled "Out-to-Lunch!" I had taught Don to fly formation online over the Internet using Jane's USAF video game. I eventually convinced him to get his Private Pilot's License. Then, I taught him how to fly REAL formation! Here Don is doing a cross-under from right to left wing "fingertip" position, he pauses momentarily to capture this pic (at 500' AGL).


Now that I have the Cub annual inspection done, the new (replacement) Garbage Disposal installed in the kitchen sink, the Honda Prelude's engine temporarily fixed, I can FINALLY get back to work on manufacturing kitplane parts!

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

homebuilt Ring Your Internet tour guide to
Homebuilt Aircraft
WANT TO JOIN THE RING?
Next
site
PREV 5 | SKIP PREV | PREV | NEXT | SKIP NEXT | NEXT 5 | RANDOM | LIST SITES