Google

Friday, August 05, 2005

May 1987... That's the issue of EAA's "Sport Aviation" magazine that featured George Morse and his "original design" (S/N-001) named Prowler. If you have access to the older Sport Aviation issues, track down the May '87 issue and read it - its a pretty good writeup! I would have posted the article here, but he electronic copy I was given is 1.2 Megabytes in size and would be too much to post. Perhaps the local library would have them?

Pretty Sexy little plane - eh?

I wish the Heat-Wave would let up a bit here (103F today) so I could get in the garage and make some more pieces! Oh well! At least I got to go fly a T-38A at work today - hot & sweaty, but an awesome good time going 400Kts! And, I got to fly upside down! The bloke I was with asked me "Why are we doing this?" (flying inverted that is) and my response: "Cause I can!"
Here's a picture of the Northrop T-38A as captured by Lt.Col Jeff Oleson, USAF (Beale AFB, CA.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

homebuilt Ring Your Internet tour guide to
Homebuilt Aircraft
WANT TO JOIN THE RING?
Next
site
PREV 5 | SKIP PREV | PREV | NEXT | SKIP NEXT | NEXT 5 | RANDOM | LIST SITES