Google

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Here's the posting you requested, Devon!

Check out my new canopy and windscreen!!! Of course, it still needs to be trimmed and all that - it'll be several years before I get to that point. I still need to build a frame for it, and I will try and redesign the attachments so it will be a rearward sliding canopy. Note my new canopy (made by Thermaltech of Grass Valley) is a 3/8" thick plexiglass and has a protective coating all over it causing the dull appearance. The protective coating is of a cosistency similar to that of hardened rubber cement. The coating just peels off when it is time for the canopy to be put into service, after installation.
Here I am just messing around, positioned approximately where the rear seat would be. There's pretty good amount of headroom for a little guy like me, but I could see how a fat-head would be a bit tight and potentially claustrophobic...boy, I can't wait!

And here's my son, Jhetson (Jhet), pretending he is in his space ship, just like dad is pretending he's in his aeroplane!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cabi~ said...

Bryan, please leave your e-mail address at jjjcabi@yahoo.com and I will contact you when I get back home in a week!

Cabi~

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

homebuilt Ring Your Internet tour guide to
Homebuilt Aircraft
WANT TO JOIN THE RING?
Next
site
PREV 5 | SKIP PREV | PREV | NEXT | SKIP NEXT | NEXT 5 | RANDOM | LIST SITES